Miscarriages of Pudding


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am in love with Mother's bread pudding. Across the street from the courthouse, Mother's has been the location that more than one session of overstuffing during our trip. I don't know what's in bread pudding and frankly I don't care. When I've been pouring over docket sheets, listening to the supervising attorneys tell us story after story of real-life miscarriages of justice, bread pudding sooths all my angst. It makes me a better person.

I think if there were a Mother's across the street from every courthouse, I would have gone to law school much sooner.


Forty-three Brooklyn Law School students will spend their spring break volunteering in and around the Gulf Coast as part of the Student Hurricane Network. These are their stories.

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3